Total Pageviews

Friday, May 18, 2012

What my portfolio says about me

If somebody gets to look at my portfolio, and read it all; and I haven't met this person ever in my life then I think that we would know that I am not such a bad student. This person would not know how I behave or how I look like, but he will probably know how are my academic skills. He would know about my academic skills because of all the projects and files I have in it. So if they are very good then he would know that I am a intelligent student and if they are mediocre then he would think that I a bad student.

He would probably know that I like motorcycles, that I like Social Studies (because I had some good projects) and that I was good at math but not anymore because I mentioned that. He would say that I am good in academic matters but that I do not so much homework because I don't have too many homework. If this person viewed my portfolio he would conclude that I am not one of the best students but that also I am not one of the worst students

No comments:

Post a Comment