Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3 good things

3 good things

1.Social Studies Olympic video: I made this one of my best because I worked with my friends, we had fun, and made a excellent video. This project was about making a video about Greece.

2.EspaƱol GoPro video: This was also really good because I did it with my friends and did it about a topic that I liked and knew about. This project was about making a documentary.

3.Math Rap song: This project was to make a song about math for english class. I did this project with Santiago and liked it a lot because we had fun. Even though I didn’t get a 4 I think that we did  pretty good job.

I think that what motivated me to do these things good was because I worked in group with my friends and had the motivation to do those projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment