Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Story I am going to edit

What I think is Beautiful

  • Colombian Flag: I think the Colombian flag is beautiful because I am very patriotic and love my country.
  • Ana Sofia Henao x2: I think this woman is very beautiful and she is from Colombia
  • KTM: KTM is a motorcycle brand and I just think the design of the motorcycle is beautiful.
  • Colombian Landscape: I think that this is beautiful because it’s in my country and its full of colors.
  • Guatape Rock: This is a really big rock in Colombia it has a ladder on the side, I think this is beautiful because it is in Colombia and it is one of the biggest rocks in the world.
  • Parque Tayrona Beach: This is a Natural park in Colombia, located in the north of Colombia, its one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
  • Los Llanos Colombia: This is the planes in the east of Colombia, it has really beautiful animals, and beautiful landscape
  • Caño Cristales: This is a river in Los Llanos that is full of colors because it has weeds of different colors. I think that this is beautiful river because of the colors.
  • Honda motorcycle: I think this motorcycle is beautiful mostly because it has 2 exhausts, but also because of it’s design.



  1. Caño cristales is one of the worlds most beautiful rivers. It is a small river with a sand and stony ground. It is very famous for its multiple colors, a result of the water plants that grow on the rocks. It is located in the Macarena, small mountain that rises in one of Colombian plains.
  2. KTM is a motorcycle brand that makes off-road motorcycles. The KTM factory is located in Austria, where some of the best motocross riders come from. I think that these motorcycles are beautiful because of their design. 
  3. Parque Tayrona is one of the most beautiful natural parks in Colombia. It is located in the North of Colombia next to the Gulf of Mexico. Lots of tourists go to Parque Tayrona because of it’s beauty and it’s uniqueness in the world.
  4. I think the Colombian flag is beautiful because it’s from my country. This flag is very symbolic to me because everytime I see it I remember the beauty of my country, and what good times I have had in it.
  5. I think that Los Llanos in Colombia is a really beautiful place mostly because I have been to most of it and know its beautiful places. I have a farm in Los Llanos and every time I go to it I feel relaxed and calm because of the nature. This is a very diverse place and I recommend it a lot to visit.

What is Beauty?

Beauty is something that bring joy and makes the person feel warm. When I see something beautiful most of the times I say “Wow!” or in a picture, “Would be cool to see that.”

Is what you think is beautiful the same as I think it’s beautiful?
I think that everybody has a different opinion and so you would like different things than me. Though sometimes we should lie the same things, like maybe a landscape or a woman.

Is beauty the same around the world?

Sometimes it is, but most of the times it isn’t. Some people may think a woman is beautiful but others not. But sometimes something is so beautiful that everybody thinks it’s beautiful. For Example: Some cultures around the world think that being fat is really beautiful, but most think opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment