Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Persuasive paragraph about my passion

Riding motocross is something that is really important to me because my dad and my uncle ride and so I ride with them. Since I was 4 years old I ride motorcycles and I like it a lot. Recently I had a really bad crash, but this wont affect my love for motorcycles. It is a really fun sport, but sometimes it can be really dangerous because you go at really high speeds and jump, my broken foot proves it.

Lots of people don't like his sport because it may be really dangerous, but the people who do like it have a real passion because they know how fun it is to ride. To make it less dangerous you use all kinds of protection, like helmet, and boots, etc. This protection works really good most of the time. This is a really expensive sport but it is worth it. All my life I have ridden motorcycles and don't regret it, it's a really fun sport and I really recommend it.

In the U.S, 50% of the population have ridden a dirt bike by the time they are 30 years old, this proves that lots of people try it just because it looks fun. It's also expensive, but you have to try some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment