Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Comments on Persuasive videos

Santiago Cabrera

1. The topic was Slavery
2.He wants us to think that the world is gonna change if we don't stop slavery
3.Ethos:He told us facts and knows the subject
Pathos:He was emotional and made us feel bad for slaves
Logos:He had a few facts about slavery
4.He talked and then he showed pictures of slaves
5.It was persuasive because I put attention and made me feel sad
6.He could do a announcement that people tell the police if the see a case like this.

Simon Zapata, Carlos Riascos, and Joel Rabinovich

1.Their topic was modern slavery
2.That slavery is bad and that it should end
3.Ethos:They showed lots of facts about modern slavery
Pathos:It got emotions because of the sad pictures
Logos: They put lots of facts
4.They put sad pictures and facts all the presentiation
5.No it wasn't because the music was bad and it could have improved if they put better music and sadder pictures
6.They could start a camping against slavery



Pablo Ancizar

1.My topic was Modern Slavery
2.That the world has to make a change
3.Ethos:I showed that I am an expert on the topic because I put facts and pictures
Pathos:The emotional part was that I put sad pictures so people felt bad and wanted to do something
Logos:I put a lot of facts showing how bad the situation was
4. First I put pictures of free kids, and then they got worst of slavery, and it also got black and white
5. It was really convincing because it made you fell sad and also got some knowledge about the situation.
6.What I could do would be to start a anti-slavery campaign so that people know that not only one person is interested in the subject  

No comments:

Post a Comment