Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Comments on Others People Work

Santiago Salem: I think Santiago's work was really good because he not only did what he had to do but he also did more. He put lots of examples of how the characters were and of their personalities. I could understand how the characters think after reading his project.


Santiago Cabrera: I liked Santiago's project because he made it clear what happened in the story and what the characters did. The conflict made it look like a scary book.


Tomas Cardenas: I liked a lot Tomas' project because it really shows the plot of the story. It shows how the characters are, what their personalities are, and the interaction between them.

Sebastian P2: I liked Sebastian's projects because it clearly states where the story takes place, what is the main conflict, and what is the solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment