Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Video Script

Pablo Ancizar: Character Alcapone 
Juan Manuel: Character Moose
Simon Zapata: The Interviewer
What did you do for living? Before you went to prison?
Pablo/Alcapone  “ I was an Italian gangster in the city of Chicago. Being a gangster involved many things like murdering, drugs and many other things”.
What do you think about your dad’s job?
JMT/Moose “I don’t like my dad’s job because it is far away from where I used to live and far from everything. Also I don’t have that much friends close to me”.
Do you regret about all your murders and businesses?
PA/Alcapone  “ I regret all but it was only the business. I had to do it”.
Are you proud of your sister’s development?
Yes she really deserves everything she’s earned. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment