Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 21, 2011

About Me

    My name is Pablo Ancizar. I have lived in Colombia almost all my life, I lived in Venezuela two years when I was little. I have lots of hobbies but my favorite is to ride motorcycle. I’ve ridden since I was 4 years old and I’m very good at it. I ride motocross and Enduro(on logs, rocks, mountain, etc.).

    I also drive RC cars, planes, and helicopters. Right now I only have a really good RC car which the brand is Traxxas. I really like to drive it on my farm and make it jump.

    Another hobby I am new in is mountain bikes. I´m starting to like it because I bought a really good bike and I have gone out with my dad a couple of times.

    My parents are really important to me because they support me in my hobbies. My dad always goes out with me to ride motorcycle and he teaches me new things every time.


Am sorry I didn't post it on time what happened was that I went to my farm and didn't have internet and I just arrived.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. It must be a little bit scarey to ride mortorcycles on logs and over obstacles!

    ReplyDelete