Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Real Learning is...

Real Learning for me is to have fun. I like when the whole class is learning at the same time, like when everyone has small boards and shows their answer. I don't like copying things because I think that that is boring and I don't feel like I am learning. If the learning would be outdoors it would be great. I think I would have more concentration while also being more relaxed.

I think that I learn more visually that listening because I can understand more pictures than words. Ms.Shawn, the part of your class I like the most is that you show us videos of the stuff we are learning, like songs and stuff. I feel that in those videos I learn a lot. I think that we should go outdoors sometimes when the sun is shining to relax a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment